PULA MAN O DILAW,
ANG PILIPINAS AY IKAW.
In a time where Filipinos the world over are divided by ideologies and mindsets, we need to be united by our art, national identity, and sense of shared destiny now more than ever.
Join Nikon and The Filipino Times in celebrating the beauty and nobility of the Philippines and its people, and stand a chance to win a Nikon D750 and be named The Photographer of The Year at The TFT Awards, this coming August.
Click here to see the Mechanics and Terms & Conditions.
PORTRAIT / PEOPLE PHOTOGRAPHY
Ipagdiwang natin ang ganda at gilas ng mga Pilipino! Send us up to three photos of Filipino subjects or models. Lumang larawan man o bago. Taken in the Philippines or abroad. Our only requirement: the photo must be taken by a Filipino, of a Filipino.
OPEN TO ALL FILIPINO PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE MIDDLE EAST, REGARDLESS OF GEAR PREFERENCE.
NIKON’S CHOICE PRIZES:
NIKON D750, AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D, NIKON PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP (EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS VALUED AT OVER AED24,000), ONLINE AND FULL PAGE FEATURE IN THE FILIPINO TIMES, NOMINATION IN THE FILIPINO TIMES AWARDS-PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR CATEGORY
EXCLUSIVE NIKON MERCHANDISE FOR RUNNERS UP!
“Submission period over! Come back again
next month for our next theme”
Terms and conditions
• This contest is being organized by Nikon ME FZE in partnership with The Filipino Times and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
• Photographers should be mindful of country laws when taking photographs. Nikon ME FZE and The Filipino Times will not assume any liability resulting from inappropriate photography practices.
• Photographers should be responsible for obtaining all model releases and needful permits pertinent to the photograph. Nikon ME FZE and The Filipino Times will not be held responsible for any issues concerning model releases, usage rights, or photography prohibitions.
• Nikon ME FZE and The Filipino Times reserve the right to disqualify entries that do not meet quality standards, or those that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive.
• Nikon ME FZE and The Filipino Times reserve the right to terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice. Nikon ME FZE and The Filipino Times shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense as a result.
• Nikon ME FZE and The Filipino Times reserve the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time. Participants agree to be bound to any such changes.
• Nikon ME FZE and The Filipino Times will not be held liable for any injury or damage to the photographer’s person sustained in the process of photographing or submitting their entries.
• Nikon ME FZE and The Filipino Times decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence shall be entertained.
• Entries with doubtful or malicious engagements are subject to investigation, which can lead to disqualification. Nikon ME FZE and The Filipino Times decision is final and binding.
• Nikon ME FZE reserves the right to share the photos submitted for this contest on all of Nikon Middle East and Nikon Africa social media platforms, with full credits and attributions to the photographers. These platforms include but are not limited to the Nikon Middle East Facebook page, the Nikon Africa Facebook page, and the Nikon MEA Instagram page.
• Nikon ME FZE and The Filipino Times will include your details in their e-newsletter for you to receive updates and important information related to the contest and the products. Nikon ME FZE and The Filipino Times agrees that such information will not be shared to other entity. Participants can unsubscribe to the newsletter should they wish to stop receiving information from the said brands.
NOTE: By participating in this Contest, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.